Headlight Assembly for 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Chevy Silverado
It is the time to change your Headlights Assembly!!!
Why wasting so much money on the car maintenance shop? You just need a new headlight assembly, and your car will look new soon.
- 2pcs, fits LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Bulb type:H11/HB3/3157A (Not include)
- 2 x Headlights (1x Driver’s side & 1x passenger’s sides)
- Well Sealed: completely sealed to prevent moisture from being trapped inside the housing.
- 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500HD
- For 2500HD/3500HD, fit 2007 new body style & 2014 old body style models only
How to Adjust Your Headlights
Before you begin to adjust the light, make sure check the alignment of your lights first. Park the vehicle about 10 to 25 feet from the wall with the lights aimed at the wall. The centerlines of the headlights should not be any higher than 3.5 feet above the ground.
1. Find the adjustment screws. Firstly, locate the adjustment screws on your vehicle.
2. Adjust the headlights individually. The headlights should be adjusted one at a time. Put a rag or towel over a chair in front of the light you want to block. Covering the light assembly directly can damage the plastic lens.
3. Adjust the vertical field. The screw on the top of the light housing should be turned clockwise to raise the lights and counterclockwise will lower the light. The headlight should be adjusted until the top of the most intense part of the light beam shines directly on or just below the center of the tape line on the wall.
4. Test your results.
Working headlights are a critical component of any vehicle
Problems and Solutions
- The headlights on your car have been dimmed by abrasion from road debris?
- Factory headlights not bright enough?
- Yellowed and discolored from the sun and elements?
New VS Old
- A dim, cloudy, yellowed, damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous.
- New will makes your car look newer, and give you and your family safer nighttime driving.
See farther. See wider, See better
A new pair of headlights from AUTOSAVER88 allow you to see the road in front of you clearly during the night and in any bad weather that may arise.