If you feel your headlights aren’t as bright as they used to be during nighttime driving, it might be a reason to replace them!
Specification and Fitment
- Tested In Simulated Rain/Humidity/Shock
- High quality aftermarket replacement headlights
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- All Lamps come without bulbs, Should be re-use original factory bulbs
- PART NUMBER:6221-0057L,6221-0057R
- 2007 – 2009 Toyota Camry
- Step 1: Consult a vehicle manual to find out which component needs to be removed to get access to the headlight assembly. Depending on the year, make, and model of the vehicle, the front grill may need to be removed. To remove the grille, you have to undo the screws or any fastener used to secure it.
- Step 2: Undo the screws, clips, or retainer springs that hold the headlight in place. You may have to use a flat-blade or Phillips screwdriver to remove any of these fasteners that are typically located at the top and bottom of the headlight.
- Step 3: Disconnect the wiring from the assembly. After the wiring is removed, you can now detach the headlight from the vehicle to replace it with a new one.
- Step 4: Fit in the new headlight assembly. Fix the new headlight into place and make sure that the screws, clips, or retainer springs used are sealed.
- Step 5: Reconnect the wiring that was unplugged from the assembly.
- Step 6: Put back the grille and other components that you removed. Seal them back into place.
- Step 7: Test the new assembly. Switch on the headlights to see if they’re working. If not, then make some adjustments and check the manual.
Working headlights are a critical component of any vehicle
Problems and Solutions
If your headlight assembly fails to provide satisfactory performance like above, you should consider to exchange it ASAP.
New VS Old
A new pair of headlights from AUTOSAVER88 allow you to see the road in front of you clearly during the night and in any bad weather that may arise.
See farther. See wider, See better
Driving at night can be a scary proposition – and it’s even scarier if you can’t see the road well.
A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous,not only is your own safety at risk, but the safety of others is as well.